Dec 21, 2008

I partied with my family

I went to my brother's prom kinda thingy with my mom on Friday. Our dad wasn't back from France yet and so I got to go instead of him. I was remembering my Stuzkova. I heard a lady, one of the kids' mother say that when she had this thing they weren't allowed to have any alcohol. They had to sneak in some wine if they wanted to drink during the thing and most of them drank before anyone else got there. It was NOT allowed to have alcohol at Stuzkova. Mine wasn't as strict but we probably had more rules than students from other high schools have. We were allowed to have alcohol but it was still pretty formal and the program that we prepared to entertain the parents and teachers was funny but not inappropriate. My brother's Stuzkova was off the chain in some aspects. The kids could drink and they did, they were gone to get "fresh air" most of the time and part of the program was very inappopriate. It was hillarious but lets just say that Slovak TV would not show that skit before 10pm. Other than that everyone seemed to be having a blast and I'm glad I got to go. I got to buy new clothes at H&M and we won a set of CocaCola clothes in the raffle. Bummer daddy couldn't be there...

3 comments:

brynne said...

Boris is all grown up...aww! and you look very pretty. :)

Petra said...

I know, right? he's tall and legally an adult now. and he can dance :)

Ande Truman said...

I think I actually bought that exact same shirt in a different color green for Janka.