Dec 26, 2008

Christmas time, Movie time

I have more time to watch movies than ever during Christmas break. Being a teacher at a private language school makes my holiday time nice and long. I rented a few from iTunes and got one from babka. Let me share a bit about them.
Dot the iYoung lovers in London are wrapped up in a love triangle that is not exactly what it seems. You think you know what's it about but then you find out you were totally wrong. You think you may know how it's going to end but in fact you have no idea. I liked this one a lot. Gael Garcia Bernal plays one of the main characters. He's oh so cute!

Get SmartThis was a major disappointment for me. Wasn't this movie supposed to be funny?!

Horem Pádem"A comedy that will make you cry and a drama that will make you laugh." None of that happened for me. I'm not exactly sure what the comic part of the movie was supposed to be. Most of it was rather boring but the last 25 minutes of the movie made it not a total waste of time.

No comments: