Apr 16, 2008

I don't know what title this should have

And I don't even know what exactly to write about what's on my mind. The point is - if we do get the visa we'll be leaving in exactly a month! I can't quite tell you how I feel about that. I do know one thing for sure though - it was weird being in a staff meeting today planning friday nights at the Building for May and June and talking about summer and not being part of it. I mean it was nice to listen and see that there will be a lot of great stuff going on. It's just weird thinking that for the first time in about 7 years I won't be a part of it. I have this really weird mixture of feelings inside me.

3 comments:

Seggi said...

vitaj v klube ;)

Ande Truman said...

Yeah, I only worked at my camp for 3 years--but it was a similarly weird feeling I had when I couldn't go back for the 4th summer. I kinda understand that mixture...

I wish you could get your meeting sooner so you wouldn't have to wait in anticipation for so long!

Bo Lancaster said...

Hey, but think about it this way, you'll get to see your BFF in a month! (That's Marin, by the way)