Aug 10, 2009

Bodies

I have the opportunity to go see Bodies: The Exhibition while I'm in Atlanta. You know I am fascinated by the way God created the human body and I've always wanted to look "inside". The Bodies exhibition would be a good opportunity for me to see parts of the body that I will never be able to see up close. They will be real body parts too. And that makes me wonder if it's really the best way for me to learn. I understand that there have been a lot of discussions about where the bodies really come from and how come these are for the most part healthy bodies. Some say they are prosecuted and executed Christians or prisoners. Why are all of them Chinese? Does anyone really know where these bodies come from? Is there something morally wrong with this whole exhibition?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's an amazing exhibit! ENJOY!!