May 7, 2008

Craving something Slovak? Let us know, we'll bring it for you!

Hello y'all!

We asked and received. I am writing to you with great news - we all got our visa today. Praise God! The ladies at the embassy were very nice and spoke perfect Slovak. The interviews were short, they only asked us a few easy questions.

Thank you very much for your prayers. We ask you to continue praying for our health - Roman is currently in the hospital where the doctors are running tests and trying to find the right treatment for his health problems. Mata and the baby seem to be doing fine so far.

Grateful to our Lord, Petra

2 comments:

Seggi said...

ne, ale z ameriky by som nieco chcela :)

Ande Truman said...

OH! I know exactly what I want. Bring me some of that burnt vanilla pudding over croutons! No actually if you can fit a Zlaty in your bag I will probably make you a giant cake or something. I dunno what else is good there...